Why choose Hennessy Auctioneers to sell your equipment?
Hennessy’s Machinery Auctions have become a very attractive method for farmers, contractors and machinery traders around Ireland to buy or sell top quality second hand equipment. We also cater for on farm retirement auctions of machinery and livestock or on site surplus machinery auctions for Machinery Traders throughout Ireland. Don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Upcoming Machinery Auction Date’s:
18th January 2020
22nd February 2020
To get an item valued, please fill out the form and upload a picture .
Hennessy Auctioneers – No.1 for Used Farm Machinery and Plant Equipment Sales
- We are a reputable and fully licenced family run auctioneers based in the centre of Ireland who have over 30 years’ experience dealing with the farming community.
We are a very hands on professionally run outfit with vast experience in conducting machinery auctions
We run a monthly machinery auction with 600-800 lots consistently entered each month.
We have a good working relationship with our loyal customer base of over 5,000 regular customers who are mainly agriculture based
- Our fees are very competitive
- We communicate with our customers regularly advising them of upcoming auctions and this direct marketing has proved very successful in building auction awareness.
- We advertise in the following forums:
– Facebook – our page “Hennessy Auctioneers Machinery Auctions” has over 15,000 followers and our posts regularly get 20,000+ clicks
– Donedeal – our ads get a great following and regularly get 5000+ views
– The Irish Farmers Journal with a weekly readership of 100,000+ people.
On Farm Retirement Auctions
We also cater for on farm retirement auctions of machinery and livestock or on site surplus machinery auctions for Machinery Traders throughout Ireland.